- Modesto Dry Cleaners Vapor Intrusion - Public Health Activities (edited 11/20/13)
Craig Wolff, MS Eng
My education is in Environmental Engineering, Water Resources Management, Mathematics, and Geography. My research interests and experience involve bridging the methodological, analytical, and informational barriers that exist between public health and environmental media. Two of the technological tools that I believe can aid in bridging this gap are GIS and the World Wide Web. I am currently the IT/GIS Director for the California Environmental Health Tracking Program.
Position:Geospatial Sciences Director
Biographical Sketch (size: 56KB)
Reports / Articles
- Maternal Residence Near Agricultural Pesticide Applications and Autism Spectrum Disorders Among Children in the California Central Valley
- Parental and birth characteristics in relation to testicular cancer risk among males born between 1960 and 1995 in California (United States).
- Pesticide Use in California: US/Mexico Border Region, Final Report
- Progress in Pediatric Asthma Surveillance II: Geospatial Patterns of Asthma in Alameda County, California
- The California Environmental Health Tracking Program: New Online GIS Tools for Investigating Diseases and the Environment
- California Environmental Health Tracking Program (CEHTP)
- Geographic Information System (GIS) for the Border Region
Topics of Interest
- Border Region , Drinking Water , Environmental Health Tracking , Geographic Information System (GIS) , Nitrate , Pesticides